Thursday, February 26, 2009

Work and Rain


Today it is raining.  Drip.  Drip.  Drip.

I guess I need to tackle that pile of ironing I have been avoiding quite successfully for weeks.  

In fact, if I look at the pile in a certain way, I can't even see the ironing board.  

So, does it really exist?

I could just pretend I am a slob for a while longer.

Ho Hum!  I guess I will just have to get off my duff and get it done because in reality it isn't who I am and it is making me CRAZY!

And that isn't just because my dear husband has started using it as a place to put his clothes at the end of a day.

And, I did tell my favorite Aunt this morning that I needed to get off the phone so I could get to it.  

1 comment:

Shannon said...

At our house ironing = a damp washcloth and a few minutes in the dryer!