Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Do you know the Muffin Man?




We get movies at the Blue Berry Muffin Store.  Come to think of it, we get most things there as well.

The Dude has named the grocery store for his favorite thing of all time that he has to eat every time we are in the neighborhood.  They are pretty tasty.

Yesterday Mr. Finn was home by 2 p.m.  What a nice surprise that was.  I know he told me beforehand that he would be home early, but it was a surprise to the kids.  As a family we loaded into the car, popped in the movie Igor for the kids and we drove through the neighborhood delivering the Notice of Turnover.  We actually had a good time.  The Dude fell asleep about 1/2 hour into it and Miss Boo was able to watch all of the movie by herself.  When we finished 1-1/2 hours later we went to Dairy Queen to thank the kids for being so good while we finished up with the LAST thing that I am doing for the HOA.

We then played at the "Blue" play area so the kids could get some wiggles out.  Once again the wind drove us out, but for a change it was the whole family together.  I, for one needed this family time.  Makes me wish I were fit and innocent enough to think I could master the Monkey Bars again.  Ha!  I couldn't hold up my own weight.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

what happy pictures - love the blue sky! Congrats on being done with your HOA... I bet, had you tried, your light heart would have enabled you to do an "egg beater" on those monkey bars!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! They are BEAUTIFUL children! Congrats on getting rid of a stress in your life! I freakin love you and wish you NO stress from now on!!! :) I also think you would have been able to master the feat of the "dreaded" monkey bars!!!! :)