Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Little Calm...


I am a little more calm today.  I have Miss Boo to thank for that.  We decided to test out the camera on my computer as it was starting to feel terribly neglected.

She loves pictures of herself and more if I will join her.  We had a grand time as you can tell by her smile.

But...when she was done, well, that was it.  

By the way, I am sporting a new hairdo.  It has taken a little bit to get used to it shorter, but I am doing o.k. now.  Just had to learn a new way of doing things.

4 comments:

Tamaratravel said...

I like the new do....It is very envogue...you look great by the way...No more HOA stress I hope...

Enid said...

Kids can work both ways. So glad it was a calming effect today. It was nice talking to you today. Love you.

Kelley said...

I think you look wonderful with the new style. I have an appointment with Nat tomorrow, and I hope she can work a miracle. I seriously hate growing my hair out, and I desperately need some help.

Shannon said...

Super cute - picture and hair! :)