Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dreaming of you...


Shannon T. and I went to the Sha Na Na Concert last night.  She stood in the line to get the tickets and I stood in the line to get into the concert.  (Kind of like Mr. Finn and I do when we go to the movie so we don't have to wait as long.)  After a while I realized that Shannon had gone in the other entrance, so I went looking for her to no avail.  

I was able to slip in with a rather large group and find a place to sit while searching for her.  After a while I gave up and went back to the other entrance area and found a way in to look for her.  I still couldn't find her so I called Mr. Finn, who showed up later.  I won a clock, I'm not sure how as I don't even have a ticket, so he goes to pick it up and I scan the crowd looking for my friend.  I still can't find her and I was so looking forward to spending some quality time with her.

Eventually I leave to take another prize I won (eerie, isn't it?) out to the car and as I am there, Mr. Finn shows up.  I got so upset because how was Shannon going to find me now.  Keep in mind, I don't have a ticket, how in the world is she going to find me?

I woke up devastated I couldn't find my friend.  

This must mean I miss you Shannon!  

3 comments:

Tamaratravel said...

interesting...a sign that Shannon needs to fly out and visit or a sign that you are determined to win everything you can...

SwedenMissionaryMom said...

For me the most disturbing thing is you dreaming about a Shanana concert!!!

Shannon said...

Oh, I miss you, too! And I would so totally go to a Shanana concert... but I wouldn't abandon you. That really wasn't very nice of me... perhaps I was accidentally locked in a costume trunk while trying to score us a couple of those snazzy silver jump suits!