Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Shocking! Or is it?


Unbelievable isn't it?  Who filled this guy with balloons?

Apparently our community lacks the commitment to actually show up for the meeting they have been chomping at the bit for during the past 3 years.

I don't even know what to say.  LOSERS!  Yes, I said it!  That is what I think.  After the years of complaining and whining and accusations of secret agendas, they could not be bothered to come to the meeting that required 20% of the vote to make the turnover.

UNBELIEVABLE!  So, I am still not off the Board.  I took all my boxes of accumulated HOA stuff and stacked them in front so that everyone knew I was done.  The Developer decided he was not taking any resignations from his board members.  I told him he would have to take it up with my husband as we had decided this was the end.  When all was said and done, he gets one more month from us and we bail.  So, 30 days to get this meeting organized again and  hopefully the homeowners there that had plenty of things to SAY, will be a little more proactive and get more votes for the next meeting.

Oh, and the subject of our shed came up.  Shocker!  It has been 3 years of hearing about our shed.  Some guy had the audacity to ask if we had brought proof that we had permission to put it on our property.  We did everything the "RIGHT" way, through the proper channels and yes we do have all the signed documentation from the DRC (design review committee) and the county.  Makes you want to smack someone.

YES, for those that aren't sure, I AM CRABBY!  TIRED!  And  SICK of it ALL!

THIRTY, 30, THIRTY, 30 more days!  And, then I will go back to being the charming, fun me?! 

We can only hope.

4 comments:

Enid said...

I am so sorry the meeting didn' turn out the way you had planned. There are always people that complain but do nothing more. Hang in there I know you can do it!!!
Love, Mom (Enid)

Kelley said...

What a pain in the neck! I agree that some people are perfectly happy to complain, but not so happy to actually DO something. So stupid.

Anonymous said...

That muscle man is crazy gross!! Sorry bout all of the people being a pain to you! I miss you and hope all is well!

Shannon said...

That picture scares me... then again, so do passive-aggressive complainers. It all makes me think of Shallow Hall: what's on the outside (of a house or a body) just shouldn't be as important as what is going on inside.