TODAY... is not my daughter's Birthday!
YES, NYOKA...I am holding true to form. I am always a day late and a dollar short.
I wanted a day to dedicate to you and since I hadn't blogged in 2 weeks, I spent yesterday explaining it all.
NOW...this is for you Kiddo.
As most of you know I have a daughter named Nyoka. She was 13 years old when I became her mother. I would love to say it was an easy adjustment, but I was the intruder to her world. I was taking over her "Mommy" role and it upset her. I understand that. BUT...we worked through it and forged our mommy/daughter role as we find it today.
ALONG the way, I have learned a lot of things about this beautiful woman.
1. Thoughtful in the most kind way
2. Funny in a blond sort of way
3. Spiritual in an Ammon sort of way
4. Temperate in a semi Job sort of way
5. Patient in an enviable way
6. Entertaining in the best way
7. Loving in a motherly way
8. Friendly in a sisterly way
9. Beautiful in an angelic way
10. Wonderful in every way
I love you Kiddo and I am so blessed to have you as my daughter. Thank you for being who you are and giving me so many reasons to proud.