Monday, May 16, 2011

Who needs sleep?

I'm tired. These kids are wearing me down in my sleep.

Seriously!

Last night it was both kids in bed with me and I didn't sleep. Much.

It felt like I had the Dude's new shoes on me all night long. From the kicking to the throwing off of covers, to the mauling me...

I am tired.

Two nights of the little man. I don't know what's going on, but he has started coming in every night.

I can't survive without sleep. It turns me into that green person from the Wizard of Oz. I admit. I am not much fun. Short tempered. Moody. Just plain awful.

The worst part is that Miss Boo feeds off of that and well... you can imagine.
I am ready to see more of this sweet little girl that listens to her mother.

Oh, and more sleep.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

One of my friends keeps a sleeping bag in her room; whenever one of her kids can't sleep, they are welcome to unroll the bag and camp on her floor - not in her bed! Not sure why I never thought of that, but maybe it will help you. :)

Also, on you playlist - not sure what is playing instead of America, but it is definitely not Neil Diamond, haha.

Lastly, I will post the info on where to get a blog book once I see the results. I want to make sure it turns out before advising anyone else to order!

Anonymous said...

Hey when your Husband comes home for his extended vacation in August maybe you should take a vacation somewhere!!
-Mr Finn

Anonymous said...

You poor thing! I HATE nights like that! Those are the worst and I TOO become the "green lady". In fact I am her today.