Saturday, May 21, 2011

Teacher Appreciation

I forgot to take pictures while I was doing them and before I wrapped them in ribbon, but you get the end version.  I think they turned out pretty cute.  The black frame I had was from a yard sale and kind of dinged up, so I continued along those lines and roughed it up more.
This bigger one (8x10) was for Miss Boo's teacher.  The original frame was silverish so I spray painted it black during a rainstorm.  I was worried it was never going to dry, but that's what you get for waiting till the last minute to start.
I found these cute little tags online and printed them on a thick paper.

The truth be known that I am not one to do things for my children's teachers.  I am very grateful for what they do for my children and how much they have grown over the years.

This year I decided I "could" do something.  Without the help of these very creative bloggers, I don't think I would have known where to start, so here's a shout out to all of them.

Here!  Here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!! Thanks for sharing the idea!

Anonymous said...

Just so I understand this, you gave someone you like something that was beat up and to make it a theme you beat it up more?-Mr. Finn