Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mothers Day recap

 This is a day that makes a Mothers Year.  I love having these kids that make me so happy.  They, with the help of Dad, got up early Sunday and made me breakfast in bed.

 Apparently this little guy helped?!
 The best part was the pictures they took of the process.  I know I am loved when they do something that is so important to me.  I love documenting the great things in life.

Not sure how this picture is part of it, but I bet the Dude would be able to explain it.

It was very tasty and filling.  Thanks to my kids and hubby for a great day.

That ended at 5:31.

Hmmmmm.

Mr. Finn announced that Mothers Day officially ends at that time.

Something to remember...  hmmmm.

I got 2 singing cards.  I'm not sure who enjoys them more.  Well, actually I am pretty sure it is the Dude, but my enjoyment comes from watching him.

There was a time in my life when I didn't think I would ever have babies and am so grateful for the ones I have.  Even my grown one.

I am very blessed.

Oh, and one more thing.  Is white chocolate really chocolate?  I am taking a poll.

Hersheys Cookies and Cream Bar.

That is what our ward handed out on Sunday.

A lot of Moms were like... "Where's the chocolate?"

Didn't stop me from eating it during R.S.  Shhhhh!  Don't tell anyone.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Mom's Day! Glad you enjoyed every minute of your celebration, right up until 5:31 ;)

My vote is no... then again, I barely consider milk chocolate to be chocolate, haha.

Anonymous said...

Hey I read that 5:31 time thing in Wikepedia so it must be true. MS Boo and I had a Father and Daughter adventure trying to find the "Helment Head" hair spray requested. We went to at least 6 different places, including Cabela's which we searched from one end to the other with no luck.
-Mr. Finn

Anonymous said...

Okay thats hilarious about Cabella's and the hairspray!! LMAO!! It sounds like you had a WONDERFUL day! As for white choclate I have to agree! SO NOT the real thing. You were hosed! :)