Thursday, November 11, 2010

I am grateful for: #8 & #9


For a girly girl that asks to have her hair curled on Sunday mornings.  And that loves to pose after having her hair done!  She is so yummy!

Mr. Finn's job that provides this little guy with toys of unmeasurable pleasure.

Thank you Hon for sticking it out when you are tired and want to be at home with us.  We miss you and love you.  Lots of prayers going your way every day that you will return to us safely...

... On Friday afternoon!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Your kids are just too cute! And I know what your gratitude is going to be tomorrow: "We're so glad when Daddy comes home, glad as we can be!" (I think that's how the primary song goes...)

Anonymous said...

They are SO precious!! And your dresser....can I say AMAZING??? You are seriously SO talented!! I SO admire you!

Margaret in WV said...

They're cute. And you take such good care of them.