Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I am grateful for: #7


I am grateful to have another project done in our home.  I have had this overwhelming urge/drive to get things done.  Every morning I wake up between 5 and 6 a.m. with a clear mind as to what I should accomplish that day.  There are many reasons that this is strange for me: 1.  I am not a morning person and prefer to sleep until 9.  2.  I don't usually decide what I am doing until I know how much energy I have.  And,  3.  I space out my projects so I don't get burned out.  Especially since I have been doing other projects intermittently while doing my own and I am pretty tired.

I am glad they are done though and so for the month of December I will have plenty of time to get those Christmas cards mailed out this year.  Sorry to all of you last year that waited for ours to appear in your mailbox.  I didn't have the energy to even address an envelope, but just think of all the ones I will be sending this year!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I LOVE this! So awesome!

p.s. - are you pg? ;)

Robin said...

Uh! NO! If I hadn't had that taken care of after the Dude was born, I would wonder too.

Shannon said...

haha, just wondering - all that nesting energy! :)

Steven, Kimberly and Gavin said...

Wow Good Job! It looks great.

The White House said...

That looks so great, you are so creative, and it is awesome.