Monday, August 24, 2009

Unexpected Surprises

Many months ago I opened the door to a priority mail package on my doorstep. I couldn't imagine who would be sending me something...it wasn't even my birthday.

My friend Shannon, who became my friend by being my visiting teacher for many years, created this little treasure that I have placed on my computer armoire. I love her creativity and style.

Thank you so much for taking your time to make me something so exquisitely divine.

I need to add that as the person she visiting taught, I was the recipient of many unique gifts.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I am glad you enjoy it! That was a fun swap - thank you for the fun surprises you picked our for me! :)

Anonymous said...

Doesn't that just make your day, when you get something in the mail or like you on your doorstep. It just makes you want to do lots of service!

Enid said...

What a neat gift in lots of ways! Expression of friendship and a reminder of what we as mothers know.
Love momE