Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cat Eyes

I looked into those sweet eyes Thursday night and knew she was no longer my little baby.  She was so good for the doctor when her eyes got dilated.  It helped the doctor told her she would have cat eyes and since she has always wanted to be a cat.  Just ask her... since she was little and how could anything else in life be more perfect...

She was cracking me up... and then the meowing started.  Priceless!
After complaints of headaches and blurry words on pages, I made her an appointment to get those beautiful brown eyes checked out and Voila!  We now have big brown eyes clad in designer pink frames with puppy paw prints on the sides.  So adorable.




She was so excited about going to school and showing everyone her new glasses.  I remember being that excited when I got my first pair, but they were definitely not as cute.
Things I found out about my little girl.  1.  She whistles when she is anxious.  The Doctor thought it was me?!  Really?  She would blow out a soft whistle when she was worried about what was coming next in the exam.  The Doctor loved it so much she started telling her staff and wanted Miss Boo to show them.  Uh!  I don't think so!  Do you know my daughter?  She doesn't perform on command.  EVER!
I am so proud of her!  She is growing up so fast.  The Dude became our photographer because she wanted a picture of us together.  I am so glad she did because we don't really have any.  I am too busy being on the other side of the camera.  But, after looking at this picture, I need to start wearing some makeup.  Look at all that "Age" showing up on my face.  It was bound to happen, but I swear it takes me by surprise every time I see a picture of myself.  I can't believe I am 43 with a 6 & 4 year old.

Oh well, I have earned every line and wrinkle.

2 comments:

Tamaratravel said...

I was hoping you would post some pictures of the pink glasses..She is sooo cute..I love the shape of the glasses..Perfect for her...love it..

Shannon said...

Miss Boo is beautiful... JUST like her Momma!