Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What's in a name?



Mom says when I grow up I can give my bed to my little girl if I take care of it.

Mr. Finn asks in return, "What if you have a boy?".

Total look of disbelief and shock on the face of our daughter.

He asks her what she would name a boy, to which there is no reply.  He asks her what she would name her daughter.

Peaches.  Peach, of course.

Won't Miss Boo be excited when she is a teenager to see my list of names from when I was little and... I WONDER how grateful she is going to be that I didn't use one of them?!

2 comments:

Tamaratravel said...

I think that's just Peachy...I'm glad I didn't use any of my made-up names for the kids...and I guess Rosie is only having girls right? Murphy's law says she has 4 boys instead..

thehallebunch2 said...

too funny! she got that from Ice Age 3 huh? love it!