Saturday, June 6, 2009

And the Answer is...

I get questions on my "comments" and I realize there really isn't an easy way to answer them, or I should say, I don't always answer them.  So here goes.  

Is it a long drive to Mt. Pisgah?  It was about 2 hours or so.  Nice drive

Do you have pictures of that room you painted?  Well...of course I didn't when I posted, but here you go.

This is the front of our home.  I love all the color this time of the years and since we are not having typical June weather, we can actually enjoy it.  The rose bush behind The Dude's head is struggling this year and I hope we don't lose it.
The kids planted wild flowers in this pot, but I am questioning which one is the "pot"...I am hoping for some color soon.


I am sorry to all of those that I haven't gotten back to with answers, but will try to do a catch up post at times. 


And this is for you MomE...I told you it was short and it will be again on Tuesday when it gets cut.

8 comments:

Tamaratravel said...

Thank you......

Enid said...

I love the color of the room!! I too love this time of year with flowers blooming. Yes it is short but looks very nice. I can't wait to see you and of course the kids can't forget Ralph!!! Hope your lesson goes well today. Love Ya Mom

Anonymous said...

Love your hair! So pretty!

Kelley said...

The room looks very nice, and the flowers are quite pretty. Color is a wonderful thing!

Ben and Laurie said...

I love the room--what a cute paint color! I didn't know where Mt. Pisgah was either--nice to be educated.

SwedenMissionaryMom said...

None of those questions were mine-but having them answered was cool. Maybe I should be more inquisitive?

Shannon said...

SUPER cute hair! And I love the white rockers on your porch... wish I could pop by for a chat and we could rock! :)

thehallebunch2 said...

The Haircut is soooo stinking cute!!
love you mom!