Friday, December 9, 2011

PB and C?!

This post is dedicated to you Laurie.

It's all about the PB y'all.

I know I shouldn't snicker, but...

It's the crack that makes me laugh.  Doesn't matter whether the "P" is a little, let's say "fluffy" or not, there's always crack.  Even those skinny dudes.  Unbelievable.

How is that possible?

I am so irreverent when it comes to the crack.  I start to snicker.  My shoulders shake, my head falls forward and my knees literally quake from the laughter building up on the inside.

My friend Laurie and I have been painting and prepping her husband's new dental office, which I will refer to as the "war zone" until it starts to resemble a building.

Well, today while we were painting the boss's office I had to pass by the plumbers getting their job finished.  FINALLY!  But... well, it was all about the "_tt", wasn't it? Or rather lack thereof, but I started to laugh.  I couldn't help it.  So, I went and shared it with Laurie. A bit later we had to bring some stuff from the other side of the building and as we passed the aforementioned "P" she saw what I was talking about and with the knowledge that she now knew, I once again became a snickering, pathetic person.

But, one would say that laughter is good for the soul.  Today it was.  And sadly at the expense of one hardworking plumber.

To him I say Thank You and please, for the love of Pete, pull up your darn pants.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

At least you didn't have to look at a thong hanging out... ;)

Ben and Laurie said...

Oh my gosh--you had Ben and I laughing so hard. And you are afraid you've lost your humor. Whatever! You make me laugh so hard I think I'm going to wet my pants sometimes. Thanks for making yesterday so humorous. You are a wonderful escape!