Friday, December 23, 2011

Feeling a lot like CHRISTmas...

 I was telling my Dad yesterday that we had a special visitor on Wednesday and that it made the holiday feel more like CHRISTmas for me.  I love having family around the holidays, especially the ones I enjoy so much.

 The Dude was taking pictures while we sat around the table.  This is my cousin Rob, his delightful wife, Katrina and their adorable daughter, Alyssa.  It has been more than 22 years since I have last seen him but it didn't feel that way.  He was at my mission farewell in 1989.  Wow!  Long time ago.  In that time, he married his beautiful wife and had 3 children in 21 years.  (I think that's right, but I am often wrong.)
It was a fun night of dinner and talking.  I could have sat there all night catching up as they are so enjoyable.  I am hoping they move closer.  How much fun would that be?!

Thank you for coming.
 After they left to pick up their son from the airport, I was standing at the sink doing dishes looking out at these beautiful lights.  What a delight.
 This little boy just yelled at me from the hallway to come see.  He is always a sight for sore eyes.
Merry CHRISTmas Everyone.  Much love to all of you.  Thank you for your love and support through this year.  May God bless you in your holiday season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! SHE actually looks a little like you....hmmm I would have thought YOU two would have been the ones related.I always loved this quote I once heard. "Side by Side, Or Far Apart, Friends are Always, Close at Heart. " Works for Family too! ;)