Thursday, September 8, 2011

Little Brother

In Chicago we had our share of fun!  In front of the ballpark they had this photo booth set up promoting the above mentioned title.  I do not recommend the movie, but the picture was a "Must Have" for obvious reasons.  Seriously so much fun to watch the kids get into it with the prop box.

For as much as these two fight, I am glad that they have each other.  And sometimes... they do get along and it is magic.

I hope they find a friendship in their siblinghood and it follows them through their life.  I think siblings are important and especially if you like each other.  Sometimes families just don't mesh, so we are hoping and praying with some nudging and guidance they will love each other (for real) and want to be around each other because they trust the other.

Grateful to have these two.  As Miss Boo says, "He is my Brover".

3 comments:

Shannon said...

In our house, siblings might pick on each other, but heaven help anyone else who tries! They are fiercely protective. I love it. :)

Ben and Laurie said...

Love the photo. Yes, it definitely takes nudging, but there is something about siblings that no other relationship quite matches up to. I'm sure they will love having each other because of all the fun memories you help them have together as kids.

Remodelaholic said...

I have such good memories of growing up with 3 brothers and 3 sisters. Kinda crazy, not always good, but so important to me! Even now our friendships are still growing! I hope my daughters have the same joy!

Anywho I am over here to let you know that you won 3 months of meal planning. I need your email if you will , I might try to search it out, so if you get an email from E-mealz you will know what it is from!

Congrats!
Cassity