Thursday, January 27, 2011

Up for air.

I am staring down at Friday and wondering where the heck the rest of the week went.

Seriously?

I have been swamped with work.  Housework, mainly laundry and work for the HOA.
I even spent a portion of today helping a friend with her blog and having lunch.
It takes a lot of supplies to accomplish what I am doing this week.  Haha
Computer #1

It take s a total of two computers working simultaneously to get it all done.

This is the busy time for me.  Billing and newsletter.  Seems like so little when I put it down here, but I know the truth.  I had to creative new invoices and statements that had a tear off on the bottom.  Had to create recurrent billing so I didn't have to input these 275 invoices again next year.  (I know your thinking how smart I am right now, huh?)  Well, if I had known what I was doing it would have been a piece of cake but what I have learned is that it takes an an average of 3 times to get it right.

You do the math.  I am tired of counting.

But, the billing is done.  Now I just need someone that wants to stuff all those envelopes.

Sheesh.

This year, err... week almost killed me.

Really, it did.

Not buying it?

Me neither.

But, it was tiring.

And tomorrow.

My Mr. Finn arrives home from the frozen tundra.

Whoop!


Because this weekend I plan on spending some time here.
Pay no attention to the discarded tissues.  I shed many a tear today.
I do want to give a big shout out to the Finn kids for "letting" me work, and I use that term loosely.  But when they were giving me space, they were were doing a lot of this.

My TV Zombies for the day.  I am not even going to accept any feelings of guilt with it either.

See, I am healthier already.

3 comments:

Ben and Laurie said...

It WAS a fun day. But I think we were having all the fun--the kids did look like zombies. Glad you got something done today after I left. I just went home and played some more on the blog... That lunch was FUN!

Margaret said...

You deserve a break today... la la la la la la la! Now if it had been TV AND fast food THEN you would be guilty but just one or the other - still good. ;)

Shannon said...

You are such a brave soul to take on all that HOA mess. Do you have a babysitter that the kids like? Because I think you and Mr. Finn need a date night this weekend!