Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TAGGED-Rachel

Rachel tagged me - thanks for taking me away from packing!! :-)

Eight things I am passionate about: 
Raising polite and responsible children
Taking pictures of my children's lives 
Safety of my family 
Sleep 
Organization
Getting my year supply 
Having a better relationship with Mr. Finn
Having a cleaner house 

Eight words or phrases I use the most: 
Stop fighting!
Seriously!
Are you kidding me?
Yep
No Hitting!
What's up with that?
I love you 
Be Nice!

Eight things I want to do before I die: 
Go to Paris
Move back to Washington State 
Be able to see without glasses
Move to the country
Get a degree 
Do geneology
See all my children graduate from college
See Ryan serve a mission
Eight things I need right now: 
Mr. Finn back home safe
Peace 
Exercise 
A clean house
Get suitcase packed for trip to Canada
Sleep 
Vacation 
Bed made

Eight places I want to visit: 
Sacred Grove (Church History Tour)
Adam-on-di-ohman (again, I love this place)
Hawaii 
France
Florida (again) 
New York
Chicago Cubs (Wrigley Field)
Disney World (take the kids)

Eight favorite restaurants: 
Mimi's Cafe
Famous Dave's BBQ
Abuelas
Applebees
Olive Garden
PF Changs
Red Robin
Mandarin House 

Eight TV shows I watch: 
Heroes
Terminator
House
Eli Stone
Numbers
Kitchen Nightmares
Ugly Betty
ER

I tag Marcie and Nyoka!

3 comments:

SwedenMissionaryMom said...

This is why I DON'T have a blog-so I can't get "tagged". Really, after reading your favorite restaurant list I am thinking you should let me pick where to eat next time I come to visit!!!!JK!!! Let's do the church history tour sometime together!

Shannon said...

Fun! I especially loved reading what you are passionate about.

thehallebunch2 said...

OH thanks mom!!