Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ode to Stacey

I have this amazing friend that is everything I aspire to be. We met in Bishop, California in 1996 at church and became walking buddies.  We talked about everything and in the course of all that discussion I learned how to be strong and brave.  She is Fearless!  I love that about her.  She is also spiritual on a human level.  She always gives the greatest insights to life's everyday issues.  She has a great love for her family and I watched her raise them as children of God.  Even to the extent of sitting back and letting them make their choices and live with them.  That is a true parent! 

My most favorite quality she possesses is her humor.  We can not talk for months and the minute I pick up the phone we are laughing and talking as if it has been but a few moments.

She is my HERO in so many ways.  I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father that knew I needed her as my friend.  Thank you Stacey for being there through it all and being honest with me through it all...you are truly a friend indeed.

She sent me this quote of the day yesterday.

 
Whatever you give a woman - will multiply.

If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.

If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.

If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.

She multiplies and enlarges whatever is given to her.

So, 
fair warning ... don't give her any crap.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

What an awesome quote - and what an awesome friend. Thanks for sharing. :)