Thursday, June 7, 2012

Toot Toot

 I love trains.  There is something about being transported along the tracks and being able to visit with everyone you are traveling with.  It is quiet and peaceful.

And with these two women it is full of laughter and fun.
 I got to spend a day riding the train to a little town not far from here to go to a Tea room.  I am not a tea drinker, but as I mentioned, the company was great.  Sometimes you find that being around other women can be so much fun that it lifts you up for the whole day.  Thanks ladies!

When we arrived back at the train station, the reflection in this building was so amazing to me.  I love the old in the new.  Wow!  I wish I had my Canon, but the iPhone had to do.
 I didn't get a chance to post a picture of my friends updated kitchen.  She completely remodeled it and it is beautiful.  The stove used to be in that island and the island was smaller.  The kitchen had always felt so small and cramped, but now it feels so open and airy.  Love... love her choices.  I couldn't get a good picture with the whole kitchen, but you can get a feel for it.
Once again another time I spent with a great lady and had a wonderful time.

Feel so blessed with all the friends I have been given in my life.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Trains + Tea Rooms, two of my favorite things! Even if you don't love tea, the pastries are always delicious ;)

thehallebunch2 said...

Love the kitchen!!