Friday, November 25, 2011

This Kid

I totally dig this kid.

I have never known anyone so in love with stuffed animals.  He bought this one at an estate sale.  I am not one to let my kids buy old stuffed animals, but it was an elderly lady that had passed on.  Her great grandchildren had made it for her at Build A Bear.  He fell in love the instant he saw it and would not stop.
I finally agreed to lend him the dollar to buy it.  You would have thought I had given him a million dollars.  He was so proud and excited buying it.

The minute we got home he ran to his piggy bank to pay me back for the most awesome dinosaur in the world.

I am grateful for children that understand the responsibility and weight of money.  A dollar is a lot of money to him and to make a deal like this, he had to be in love.

On this Thanksgiving I am grateful for my family.  I have been blessed with wonderful children that test me and give me great joy.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

What a sweet picture! Build-a-bear for a dollar - that is a great bargain!