Friday, October 9, 2009

A good steward?


A couple of years ago a pretty nasty tree bug tried to kill off most of the trees in town. The tops of most of the trees died leaving them pretty scraggly looking. The next summer I pruned my tree to what my neighbor called a Q-Tip and laughed at my efforts. Rightly so, but I did what I thought would make my tree grow to it's full potential.

And this year...I got to see the fruits of my labors.

I know it is wrong to brag, but I think a little/lot of pruning didn't hurt. Just saying...

....neighbor's trees.

I thought I would throw in some pictures of my other pruning. And just look how they have grown.


2 comments:

Shannon said...

Good steward, indeed! I imagine your neighbor has stopped laughing. :)
Considering the last two pictures, too, you are a talented grower.

Tamaratravel said...

Carefull not to prune your two little trees too much..they would look funny as q-tips..