Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Don't shlump me...

 Miss Boo has proven to be a worthy opponent.  She has officially lost her 5th tooth in less than six months.  Isn't that the most adorable smile?  (I should add that this is how she looks minutes after waking up.  I snapped it pretty early this morning.)  The tooth fairy circled the neighborhood and landed quite early in the evening because those adorable children will go to sleep early when they know that fact.  I am tempted to grab a hammer every time I need some quiet time and knock out some teeth.  

Not really!  

Well, maybe.
Truly... I am for that thought.

I would miss out on rousing games with Miss Boo.  
Such as the one above.   
She has killer instinct.

That could be good when she is older.

I was definitely not that kind of child.
I remember being a more reserved child.

That's the way I remember it.

I'm sure I will not be challenged on that!

I'm serious.  Don't challenge me on it.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

She is adorable! And it is hard for me to imagine you being reserved... not that I am challenging you. :)

Anonymous said...

We all know that Miss Boo gets her competitive nature from. -Mr Finn