Monday, January 18, 2010

Time will tell...






Apparently time is not my friend.

And neither is energy.

I have been trying to establish a relationship with them for quite some time, only to be rebuffed over and over again.

I began to think I was one of those "lazy" people that live in filth and lay around eating all day.

The evidence was leaning in that direction.

SO...

I finally had my well woman check up.

Good news!

I am not lazy.

Just very anemic...

...from some overactive

Fibroids.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought Bruce Willis blew those up in Armageddon??

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! Are you okay? What are they going to do? Hang in there girl! Here's to you getting better! I sure love ya!

Tamaratravel said...

look on the bright side..you have an excuse not to clean the house...Sorry honey..I'm just too tired..

Shannon said...

hmmmm... maybe I am anemic, too. :)
Take care of yourself - I think you need a date at a steak house.