Tuesday, January 26, 2010
10 things that make me happy
Shannon included me as someone to carry on the happy blog she just added to her Blog! And since I respect her and always enjoy her lists, I am going to do this for her and it might help me to count my blessings today.
1. Head butts from the Dude. Always given with love, of course
2. My new office at home. It makes me feel relaxed and calm.
3. New Grandbabies. Can't wait to see my latest.
4. Parent/teacher conferences. I love to hear how my children are doing amongst their peers and teachers. I especially love to hear that they are excelling.
5. Breakfast alone with Mr. Finn. Thanks Hon!
6. Land O' Lakes Cinnamon Hot Cocoa with yesterdays baguette bread for dunking.
7. New Pasta recipes. I could eat it 3 meals a day of it. Did you know that Olive Garden has recipes on their website? So delicious!
8. A day when I can sleep in. It happens so rarely anymore, but I am hoping for some days to come.
9. Road trips with the family. I should clarify...trips with the family. I am not that fond of the car, but it means we are together and that is good. Especially since the children are growing up and they can amuse themselves.
10. Having the gospel in my life. It truly is my one constant that gives me hope.