Thursday, August 7, 2008

Time Machine

On Tuesday I decided at 12:30 to take the children to the city pool at 3:30.  Rosey wanted to go right then and kept bugging me.  Around 1 p.m. she came running into my room and told me to come to see her clock immediately.  She was so excited! She had gotten up on her horse in order to reach her dresser where her clock is and changed it to 3 o'clock so we could go swimming.  She stated that it was o.k. and we could go now. I had to explain to her that changing the time on the clock didn't make it 3 o'clock and that the pool still had 1 o'clock on their clock.  She got the strangest look on her face and left the room.

Ralph says it will be cool the day she comes in with her time machine and it works!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

What a clever girl! I wonder if you can work the same magic with her curfew in a few years? :)

Anonymous said...

Thats too funny! What a smart little girl!!!