Thursday, May 25, 2017

Sad Last Day


   
I never dreamed I would send the following letter to my son's teacher.  To be honest, I didn't really like her or appreciate her methods for teaching my son.  Bu then this happened and I realized, maybe I don't know everything...what a surprise.


Today as I waited for Ryan to cross the street after exiting the bus, I couldn't help but notice that there was something wrong.  When he got closer I realized he was crying.  I hugged him and asked what was wrong.  To my surprise, he said he was going to miss all of his teachers and it was making him very sad.

Thank you for making my boy cry.  I truly mean it.  That means he loved school...his teachers and that is a gift.

He has grown so much this year.  Thank you for making his adjustment to public school a successful one.  

With sincere gratitude,

Robin Rogers

1 comment:

Shannon said...

This is so sweet. I'm sure his teachers appreciated that you took the time to let them know they are loved!