Monday, April 13, 2009

Where have we been?

Where to start?  It has been a super busy week.  It started out with Brian and Leilani visiting on their way to Florida.  Thanks Brian for filling up our "hole".   Saved us a lot of work.  You always have a place to stay when you are in the midwest.
Then Wednesday night my sister Denise came to visit.  We had way too much fun shopping!  Thanks!
Miss Boo woke up in a great mood and it lasted most of the day.
The Dude became a super hero.  (thanks Aunt Denise)
Easter was fun and relaxing!  So glad we have children to watch discover the joy of the holidays.  And, YES the Easter Bunny does give underwear to good little boys.
Miss Boo threw around some footballs.  Go Jayhawks!


We had a really great week, but we are tired and ready for some "Quiet Time".  Or, maybe that is just Mommy!

At the end of it all, I give thanks to my Savior for this Easter Day that I and all of you were given as a gift from Him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had alot of fun, thanks for showing me Missouri and a wonderful shopping time. The kids are great and the dude is a great shopper, I especially liked his kind of shopping when he fills his easter basket with stuff he would like and could reach off the shelves. That was prescious. hahaha

Shannon said...

I wondered where you had gone! It sounds like you have been having lots of fun; I love having visitors. Happy belated Easter!

Tamaratravel said...

I figured you had a busy week with guest in town..I'm glad you had bonding time with your sister..my family needs to do that too..Easter is a fabulous time of the year..

Kelley said...

I'm glad you had a fun week. I've missed your wonderful comments, but I'm sure you just need some down time right now. Have a fantastic day!

Oh, and Happy Birthday Rosey! Can she really be that old already?