Sunday, April 16, 2017

Mcbud or Miss Boo


This amazing, spunky, smart, funny and lovable girl became a teenager today.

13

Can you believe it?  It seems like yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital and had no idea what to do with her.  I'm not sure we totally do now though but we are sure learning a lot and enjoying who she is becoming.

She had a Harry Potter birthday party with three of her closest friends.  It will be in the next post if all goes well.

I am grateful to be her Mother although I think she might have done better with someone else.  All I know is that I love her and I will do my best to help her grow up into the person she dreams of.

I love you Miss Boo.

She really does have some good friends that came and celebrated with her.  I think these kids are amazing and it surprised me to think that it wasn't a kids party...it was full of teenagers.












No comments: