Sunday, April 6, 2014

It's great to be eight

 My sweet little baby boy turned eight today.  How in heavens name did that happen?  This boy has brought so much joy to our home.  He is deeply happy.  We are so grateful for him and his generosity and kindness.

We celebrated his birthday yesterday because he wanted to have friends at his party and we don't do that on Sunday.  He was very specific about his party and all the things we did.  From a scavenger hunt to these cube Rabbids.  He is infatuated with these Rabbids and the video games.

 I am so glad he had fun.  His best friend is the little red head.  We adore her. Such a fun group for his birthday.
 As I said… totally adore this girl!  Those Rabbids were the Dude's idea.  I had to laminate them and make it so they could decorate their own.  I love that kid!
He's eight.

He's eight.
 Ain't he GREAT!


 I love this boy so much.  So happy to be his Mom.  My only wish for him is that he keeps his optimism and good sense of humor as he grows into manhood.  He is such a wonderful boy!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday to the Dude! And yes - it is GREAT to be 8! :)